Americas Area Director of Operations
Americas Area Training Coordinator
“To equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” Ephesians 4:12
As the Americas Area Director of Operations Melissa oversees the pioneering of new nations, & development of national chapters in the Americas Area (Regions: Central America, Latin America, North America, Caribbean). She oversees training offered to the national programs and facilitates cross-cultural missions for developing national programs in the Americas. She also helps resource national chapters for ministry & management. In addition, she serves as the Americas Area representative on the Global Training Team helping to create training and she helps lead the Americas Area Leadership Team. Melissa began serving with YFC in 1999.
Americas Area Training
The Americas Area offers virtual training several times a month. We also hold Regional Conferences and Area-wide Conferences.
Here are some of the training we offer in English, Spanish, and Portuguese in the Americas Area:
- The Pioneer Credential is a training program for key leaders that are planting Youth for Christ as a new national or local chapter.
- National Director training is a program for new national directors
- Key youth ministry skills training in evangelism, discipleship, general youth ministry skills, and building relationships with youth.
- National Board training for the whole board and specific role specific officer training.
- Ministry development training
|Add Description here||Add Description here||Add Description here|
|Enroll Today!||Enroll Today!||Enroll Today!|