Are you a staff or volunteer from one of our many YFC nations who wants to improve your leadership abilities? Are you a board member who wants to get better at strategic leadership? We hope that these modules will help you do that.
The academy has three pillars of learning:
- leadership skills
- strategic leadership.
Each module will last three months, with approximately 3-6 hours of work per month, and consist of these elements:
- YFC created introduction videos
- Articles to read and videos to watch from various sources
- Reflection questions
- Monthly assignments/tasks
- Monthly impact group meetings – at the end of each month you will gather online with a module facilitator and other YFC people taking the module to discuss what you are learning and how you are applying what you are learning (attendance required)
You will complete the work at your own pace throughout the month using the online learning platform. At the end of each month you will gather online with your impact group to discuss what you are learning and how you are applying the information to your ministry and life. This is an amazing learning opportunity to discuss important leadership topics with others from different countries and cultures.
Live modules start in early autumn and early spring.
If you would like to use one of the past modules for you and your staff or team, please contact us and we can arrange for you to gain access.
The topics that have been offered so far are:
- Good Governance
- Time Management
- Growing in your Identity and Inspiration as a Leader
- Strategic Planning
- Leading Healthily
- Development of your Leadership Capacity and Succession
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Impact
- Growing in your Impact and Influence as a Leader